PINTEREST DUPES│NARS Orgasm

nars orgasm dupe becca makeup geek romance thebalm hot mama sleek lace guipure nyx pinched wet n wild pearlescent pink jordana coral sandy beach elf duo

If you have ever browsed the Hair & Beauty section on Pinterest then you have without a doubt seen one or two or ALL of these dupes. I decided I needed to put these to the test and compare all the ones in my makeup collection.


nars orgasm dupe becca makeup geek romance thebalm hot mama sleek lace guipure nyx pinched wet n wild pearlescent pink jordana coral sandy beach elf duo


PINTEREST DUPES│NARS Orgasm 

  • Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Palette "Rose Spritz" ($54 - Sephora) warmer & more coral in tone, great alternative for medium/tan skin tones.
  • IT Cosmetics Vitality Face Disk "Love" ($38 - Ulta) more satin, lacks gold shimmer, when first purchased it has more of a gold overspraycreating some confusion because at first it is a great dupe but once the top layer wears away you loose some of the sheen.
  •  Be A Bombshell "Love Me" ($16 - beabombshell.com) the right tone and texture but the shimmer is more silvery pink instead of gold, could be great for those who don't like the gold shimmer.
  • theBalm "Hot Mama" ($20 - thebalm.com) A 100%, although it is much more pigmented!
  • Sleek Blush By 3 Lace "Guipure" ($15 - sleekmakeup.com US) again much warmer & coral, but is a 85% dupe of BECCA Rose Spritz....so there's always that! 
  • Makeup Geek "Romance" ($10 - makeupgeek.com) Another 100% dupe! Again, more pigmented, I really love the overall quality of Makeup Geek's blushes and find them to be my most used!
  • NYX "Pinched" ($2.50 - nyxcosmetics.com) Is a nearly perfect dupe, just a tad to cool toned pink, barely noticeable but I felt the need to point it out! Another thing is you can't buy these at Ulta anymore? I wonder if they are/have been discontinued?
  • Wet N Wild "Pearlescent Pink" ($3 - at most drugstores) Wet N Wild has very recently
    reformulated their blushes, I feel like the old formula was a better match, unfortunately this lacks alot of luster and shimmer now and is no longer a dupe, but still a great alternative!
  • Jordana "Coral Sandy Beach" ($2.50 - at most drugstores) is much too peach and lacks
    shimmer, but I do love the formuala of the Jordana blushes for the price.
  • ELF Blush/Bronzer Duo "Original" ($3 - drugstores & elf.com) this is a hands down DUD, it is one of the most hyped up dupe and falls so short, too peach & the shimmer just isn't there!

Some other great "Dupes" I don't personally own!

  •  Milani "Luminous" (discontinued) this baby has created some much confusion in the "dupes" world! Notice it says Luminous, NOT Luminoso! Milani discontinued a blush years ago before they released the "Baked" line called Luminous that was a great dupe for Orgasm. It's kind of like playing telephone, down the line people got confused and started calling "The Baked Blush Luminoso" a dupe, which it certainly is NOT.
  • Milani Baked Blush "Dolce Pink" ($7 - at most drugstores) is another great 100% dupe from what I can tell, I can never find it in my stores though!
  • Benefit "Bella Bamba" (discontinued) was another great dupe, I have no idea why benenfit discontinued the shade!
  • Sleek "Rose Gold" ($7 sleekmakeup.com US) looks to be another great dupe, although I can't say for certain since I don't own it myself but it looks to be a bit warmer.




I had so much fun with this, please let me know if there is a product you would like to see next in this series!

post signature
Save

No comments :

Post a Comment