fabfitfun FALL 2016 EDITION


fabfitfun FALL 2016 EDITION

Have you tried any of the fabfitfun boxes? No? Yes? Living under a rock? Just kidding! For real though they are easily a favorite for THREE reasons.
  1.  They offer FULL SIZE items.
  2.  You get a variety of items in the box, beauty, lifestyle, health & home. 
  3.  The box is always seasonally themed and quarterl, there are only 4 standard boxes a year (with the option to opt into specialty boxes). So every Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter you get your hands on some new trendy and useful items!
fabfitfun is $49.95 quarterly (each box) but if you use the code "STEF10" you can save $10 off your first box at fabfitfun! This box is always a great value, usually about $200!

This month was obviusly Fall/Autumnal themed, can I get an AMEN for PUMPKIN SPICE SEASON?! Fall is my totes magotes FAVORITE season hands down, bar none. Let's break down the goodies I got!
  • SPONGELLE- Bulgarian Rose Body Wash Infused Buffer- ($16.00) exfoliate and cleanse at the same time, hypoallergenic sponge with extracts of Yuzu, Edelweiss & Vetiver.
  • PURE COSMETICS- Nude Collection Eyeshadow Palette- ($50.00) your classic nude's eyeshadow palette, very pretty but the price point is a bit high in my opinion, for $50 I would rather level up for a couple bucks and get the original from Urban Decay? Am I right?  (oh not to be confused with PUR Cosmetics...)
  • TOESOX- Toeless Fitness Socks
  • SKIN LAUNDRY- Night Serum- ($50.00) talk about sleeping beauty, this night serum contains a powerful combination of antioxidants, vitatmins, extracts & amino acids to improve skins texture and elasticity.
  • MODCLOTH- Loch and Key Scarf- ($34.99) Fun tip from fabfitfun, use the scarf as a blanket while traveling ( I have actually done this with the one I bought myself last year!)
  • MULLEIN & SPARROW- Mini French Lavender Body Oil- ($18.00) Formulated with the healing meditative scent of pure lavender essentials oil from France for calming both your skin and your senses. Quick tip? Put a small amount of the oil in your bath water, that's what I am going to do with it! Lavender is my fave for evenings, I have Lavender hand cream to for bed! I know my essential oil lovin' girls will enjoy this one!
  • THE CREATED CO.- To-Go Coffee Mug- ($19.00) While you are sipping pretty you are also supporting a good cause! Created Co. donates 10% of profits to charity, Water's Mission to bring clean and safe drinking water to those in need! I'll sip to that :)
  • THE BROWGAL- Clear Water-Resistant Eyebrow Gel- ($20.00) the formula is very waxy so it's waterproof and helps to hold your brows in place without looking to stiff and unnatural, PS this is my second tube!
  • FABFITFUN COLORING BOOK & COLORED PENCILS- ($14.00) Adult coloring books are the new it thing, reduce stress, relax and create something fun. 
  • COTTONELLE FRESH CARE FLUSHABLE CLEANSING CLOTHS- (Sponsored product) to be honest with you, I have a septic system so I won't be using these how the are intended ahmmmm, (for your bum lol) but they are great to keep in the center console of my car for potty emergency's with kids!
  • SECRET OUTLAST XTEND CLEAR GEL- (Sponsored product) you guys know I am NOT a fan of all deodorants, they just are NOT created equal. Unfortunately I can't do gels, so I will be giving this away to someone! 
I am absolutely obsessed with and loving the fluffy comfy blanket scarf and the super adorable travel mug, it's plastic and the gold lame doesn't bother my microwave like my ceramic travel mugs with metallic details.
Don't forget if you decide to try use the code "STEF10" to save $10 on your first box!

 MY CATS WANTED TO HELP


No comments :

Post a Comment