My "Go To" Classic Red Lip Look



"He's got that James Dean daydream look in his eye's and I got that red lip classic thing that you like....". Swift's song literally run's a loop in my head every single time I put on red lipstick now. It is forever stuck in my head because I love red lipstick. A whole lot.

So random question BUT what do you guys think about my thicker brows, they are legitimately one of about a million reason's I have taken a little breaky from YouTube, I like them thicker and they have grown in way better than I expected! Here are my excuses for being gone.... Reason (ONE) growing in overplucked brows is an UGLY process. (TWO) I have been a teeny bit lazy and "relaxy" aka lazy where you change from pajamas to sweats during the day time and "doing your hair" means washing it and putting it in a bun...or ponytail. (THREE) We have started the processes of home buying and looking at houses and loan shopping is all consuming. Lastly (FOUR) I ordered The Sims 4 from EA games and I play it too much.

Enough excuses let's get back to makeup, wanna know what is on my face? Okay I'll tell you!

NYX Brow "Gel" (aka pomade in a squeezey tube) Brunette
Makeup Geek Shadows
-Vanilla Bean
-Creme Brulee
-Latte
-Mocha
....I am pretty sure Marlena likes coffee as much as I do. #soulsister
theBalm Shwing Liner
Kiss Blooming Lash Peony
L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion W3 <--- love this!
Maybelline Better Skin Concealer Light
Milani Bronzer Soleil (as a blush)
Milani Luminoso Baked Blush
Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in Outlaw, all time favorite red lip.



What is your favorite red lipstick? Let me know in the comments kittens!

No comments :

Post a Comment